View Profile HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr

151 Movie Reviews

....because life is just that serious!

I liked the music a lot..good song and refreshing to hear on a site like NG. Not sure if the story made too much since...and not I'm not a fan of the whack hair style but very nice animation.

This was kool...i'm really interesting in how this was created....mainly how was the envelope animated...were the photos of the envelop edited in photoshop or something....i saw no strings or fingers or anything holding up the mail....and i thought the bear was writing letters to itself...that was kind of creeping me out...but maybe im tired and need to re-watch..i was just unsure if the bear really had a friend...anyways nice work!!

raeberac responds:

Haha yeah, luckily he was writing to his friend ;D
I guess you mean the part with the envelope going into/ coming out of the chimney? I actually did a mix of methods: on some parts there are hidden things securing it, and on others it actually was just falling and I just timed my shots. I wanted to get some blur with the motion, so having actual motion helped ;)

Thanks for the great review! :)

28 Game Reviews

put instructions in game...the game just loaded and i have no idea what i was looking at or what to do...

pGema responds:

Be sure to add the instructions in the next part.

the pikachu picture was hilarious!!

glad to be apart but sadly the wrong username is on my picture...on the bright side i found all the Easter eggs....My favorite johnny mode pic was with the kids and taking the sucker.s/lollipop's..nice working on the collab. the johnny mode music glitched on me though.

Nacco responds:

Whoops, sorry about that. It should be fixed now :)

6 Audio Reviews

this is kool...in my head i see robots breakdancing lol!!

this is kool....i also have experience with FL STUDIO so all these sounds i hear i'm very familiar with...unfortunately I don't know much about music...i wish i did but not sure how i would learn..I do know how to navigate in FL Studio though!!...anyways nice work!!..if your bored you can listen to my music on my page....lol...i apologize in advance lol!!

To be honest I think this song was kind of corny. lol But I do like the Kamehameha at the end...very dramatic!! So because that was worth the wait I'll give you 5 stars!! Also because I'm a fan of your music and James Lee animation.. you guys make a great team!!

92 Art Reviews

Dont feel bad. I ONLY DID 12 DAYS...AND MOST OF THE PICS ARE NOT DETAILED AT LOL

the body's are amazing!!

Everything about this is freakin awesome. love the pose. the creature, the colors. just needs a epic bg lol.

Undeadkitty13 responds:

thanks so much

Still trying to figure out the artist i wanna be...

30, Male