View Profile HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr

165 Movie Reviews

This was nice to look at but the storyboarding needs some work I don't think i really understand what happened and I didn't always know what i was looking at. try adding some kind of focal point on each scene. I think the colors were interesting but maybe a little too chaotic.

Albinorice responds:

Yeah, it was the main thing I was struggling with this episode. Hopefully I can answer questions in the next one and make it more coherent!

....because life is just that serious!

Looks interesting...nice music...pay attention to the text color and placement...I think the characters name was Bombshell....the text was colored black and placed on a black background when it rotated... Not a good idea.

DrawnRetribution responds:

Thanks, i did not notice!

32 Game Reviews

put instructions in game...the game just loaded and i have no idea what i was looking at or what to do...

pGema responds:

Be sure to add the instructions in the next part.

the pikachu picture was hilarious!!

not a bad start.....make a button i can press to hide that menu.....add sound obviously...and make the special cost more...as soon as i learned the special attack i continued to use it until i got bored. made it to level 26 and let the ai attack me until i finished this comment and im still alive...thats like 60secs....so i guess i would say to make the ai strong as well. i dont like were the special starts...give it a build up.....you could make the wave start closer to the character...really small...then it grows larger as it gets further away...it starts to far away at the moment...doesnt feel right...with that being said....very nice start....smooth controls...and always room for improvements.

peterrumelhart responds:

I should probably make it harder. This hasnt really passed more than 4 people in the past, Ive never gotten comments on 'the wave', thanks for the reply.

6 Audio Reviews

this is kool...in my head i see robots breakdancing lol!!

this is kool....i also have experience with FL STUDIO so all these sounds i hear i'm very familiar with...unfortunately I don't know much about music...i wish i did but not sure how i would learn..I do know how to navigate in FL Studio though!!...anyways nice work!!..if your bored you can listen to my music on my page....lol...i apologize in advance lol!!

To be honest I think this song was kind of corny. lol But I do like the Kamehameha at the end...very dramatic!! So because that was worth the wait I'll give you 5 stars!! Also because I'm a fan of your music and James Lee animation.. you guys make a great team!!

106 Art Reviews

Dont feel bad. I ONLY DID 12 DAYS...AND MOST OF THE PICS ARE NOT DETAILED AT LOL

the body's are amazing!!

Everything about this is freakin awesome. love the pose. the creature, the colors. just needs a epic bg lol.

Undeadkitty13 responds: