Capt.Japan Ep1: Last Hope Capt.Japan Ep1: Last Hope

This was nice to look at but the storyboarding needs some work I don't think i really understand what happened and I didn't always know what i was looking at. try adding some kind of focal point on each scene. I think the colors were interesting but maybe a little too chaotic.

Albinorice responds:

Yeah, it was the main thing I was struggling with this episode. Hopefully I can answer questions in the next one and make it more coherent!

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

....because life is just that serious!

NecroNights Rough Intro NecroNights Rough Intro

Looks interesting...nice music...pay attention to the text color and placement...I think the characters name was Bombshell....the text was colored black and placed on a black background when it rotated... Not a good idea.

DrawnRetribution responds:

Thanks, i did not notice!

Destro, "Head Blown" Offi Destro, "Head Blown" Offi

I liked the music a lot..good song and refreshing to hear on a site like NG. Not sure if the story made too much since...and not I'm not a fan of the whack hair style but very nice animation.

Dear Bear Dear Bear

This was kool...i'm really interesting in how this was created....mainly how was the envelope animated...were the photos of the envelop edited in photoshop or something....i saw no strings or fingers or anything holding up the mail....and i thought the bear was writing letters to itself...that was kind of creeping me out...but maybe im tired and need to re-watch..i was just unsure if the bear really had a friend...anyways nice work!!

raeberac responds:

Haha yeah, luckily he was writing to his friend ;D
I guess you mean the part with the envelope going into/ coming out of the chimney? I actually did a mix of methods: on some parts there are hidden things securing it, and on others it actually was just falling and I just timed my shots. I wanted to get some blur with the motion, so having actual motion helped ;)

Thanks for the great review! :)

Old Mario- Speedpaint Old Mario- Speedpaint

Nice line work....I would suggest to add darker shadows to increase the value range of the picture...adds more depth...and add some reflective light on the edges to pull mario off the background. What I don't understand is what that strange neck-hole/dent is about. I like your overall workflow...its looks very simple. I could learn from this.

FilipStredansky responds:

Thank you :) ... the hole is... I don't know what it is... I drew Mario with these references- Super Mario, my grandpa, and some random photos of old men on google... and one of the old men had such a hole in his neck (and i thought it was really cool looking )

Putting The Master Sword. Putting The Master Sword.

WOW! Greastest 40secs ever....

Savlonic : Computer Guy Savlonic : Computer Guy

Everything about this was sexy. The guy with the mustache was just funny because of his mustache. Great Work!!

AnimatedPanel: Lightning AnimatedPanel: Lightning

Looks Nice. Add some movement to her body. Something small like her chest expanding/shrinking to simulate her breathing.

Sketch Time-Lapse Sketch Time-Lapse

Not completing the artwork is like mixing all the cake ingredients and not baking the cake. :(