Idle: Click him Idle: Click him

put instructions in game...the game just loaded and i have no idea what i was looking at or what to do...

pGema responds:

Be sure to add the instructions in the next part.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

the pikachu picture was hilarious!!

FGame2-SpdTest-Plz-coment FGame2-SpdTest-Plz-coment

not a bad start.....make a button i can press to hide that menu.....add sound obviously...and make the special cost more...as soon as i learned the special attack i continued to use it until i got bored. made it to level 26 and let the ai attack me until i finished this comment and im still alive...thats like 60secs....so i guess i would say to make the ai strong as well. i dont like were the special starts...give it a build up.....you could make the wave start closer to the character...really small...then it grows larger as it gets further away...it starts to far away at the moment...doesnt feel right...with that being said....very nice start....smooth controls...and always room for improvements.

peterrumelhart responds:

I should probably make it harder. This hasnt really passed more than 4 people in the past, Ive never gotten comments on 'the wave', thanks for the reply.

The Emoticon Collab The Emoticon Collab

glad to be apart but sadly the wrong username is on my picture...on the bright side i found all the Easter eggs....My favorite johnny mode pic was with the kids and taking the sucker.s/lollipop's..nice working on the collab. the johnny mode music glitched on me though.

Nacco responds:

Whoops, sorry about that. It should be fixed now :)

Let's Go Jaywalking Let's Go Jaywalking

it hurts my feelings that after 11mins of my life were wasted i get a score of 0! :( how whack.

Floranaut Floranaut

This is kind of kool...

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

great game...very short...and too easy...glad i beat it tho!!..second game i beat on newgrounds!!

The Avenger Dress Up The Avenger Dress Up

very nice art work...but kind of pointless!!

Charmander's First Battle Charmander's First Battle

I respect it...it just seems like actionscript practice!!

RyuXKen responds:

Thank you! Someone can understand me haha.

Save the Moon Save the Moon

Hello Sir..Nice Game Indeed....

Simple yet...effective!!...I'm currently building a flash game myself and its very similar to yours..it took you 24 hours and its take me 4days...plus...but im also new to actionscript...this is my first attempt to actually do something productive!!...question??...do u use the getHighestDepth, or the swapDepth commands instead of the DepthManager???....if u decide to answer this question please send me an inbox message..else i can't guarantee that i'll read it!!...but anyways nice game...it could potentially inspire me to make my game a lil deeper but I'm gonna start with baby steps first!!...i usually take 1 step forward and 3 steps back!! :) but I'm catching on really quick!!

xdragonx10 responds: