Red Alert - Big Foot Red Alert - Big Foot

this is kool...in my head i see robots breakdancing lol!!

Piercing Lazer- RFTD 2007 Piercing Lazer- RFTD 2007

this is kool....i also have experience with FL STUDIO so all these sounds i hear i'm very familiar with...unfortunately I don't know much about music...i wish i did but not sure how i would learn..I do know how to navigate in FL Studio though!!...anyways nice work!!..if your bored you can listen to my music on my page....lol...i apologize in advance lol!!

Dragon Ball Z Inspired Dragon Ball Z Inspired

To be honest I think this song was kind of corny. lol But I do like the Kamehameha at the end...very dramatic!! So because that was worth the wait I'll give you 5 stars!! Also because I'm a fan of your music and James Lee animation.. you guys make a great team!!

Allegro Allegro

Please tell me how you get such chaotic sounds cause I cant figure it out...ive tried to go extremely high up in octaves...and messed with different plugins but I just don't get it!! Only thing I can do successfully is the beat and the wobble bass!!

aaronmusslewhite responds:

You dont need to go too high, my bass sounds never get above the 2nd octave usually. The filth just comes from sine shaping and other kinds of distortion. Just try using different distortion and overdrive or anything that dirties up the sound. It's usually good to keep the distortion lower on each instance of a plugin and double or triple it up with other distortion effects. You don't want to over doit or it might lose clarity. Though that can be cool too haha try to use waveforms that are sharper too. Like saw or pwm waves. Or the grosser sounds in massive. like... digi grain or something. It's all about trial and error. :D hope this helps

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

i dont even like techno....

but i like this track a lot...it would go great in a racing game!!

X-men X-men

THIS IS SICK AS FUCK N***A!!

VERY NICE WORK!!